9 Ways to Cure Cataract Without Operation
Cataract in the eye is common to people who are aging, always exposed to the heat of the sun, diabetic, and other disorders. If you have a cataract in your eyes, your vision maybe affected. You may want to seek medical advice to bring back your normal vision as it is when you still don't have a cataract. The good thing is operation is not always the immediate solution. Cataracts can be cured in natural ways.
Here are the tips to cure your cataract without need of eye operation:
1. Carrots are rich in beta carotene. If you eat it raw, the nutrients are more powerful. It is advisable to eat it raw or make a juice of fresh carrots. Do this every day to improve the vision of your eyes.
2. Apply pumpkin flower extract to your eyelids for 15 minutes every day. Do this twice a day for better results.
3. If you also prefer to use honey to cure your cataract, the best thing to do is to apply few drops of it every day. Do this for a period of 2 months or more until the cataract is no longer visible.
4. Eat aniseed with a mixture of brown sugar and coriander powder every day. The advisable serving is at last 6 grams of aniseed t fight the growth of cataract.
5. A mixture of almonds, pepper, and water can also help in curing your cataract. Eat this mixture to help improve your vision.
6. Apply a few drops of castor oil to your eyes before going to bed. It has been proven as effective in the speedier treatment of cataract.
7. Garlic can help your eye lens to be crystal clear with continued use of 2 -3 cloves of garlic a day. Eat garlic this raw for better result but you have to consult your doctor if you have are acidic before doing this.
8. Grapes, oranges, spinach, and nuts are only some of the foods you can include in your daily meal to help cure your cataracts.
9. Include in your diet all foods that are rich in vitamin A.
If you have cataracts in your eyes, you may want to follow the tips below to care for your eyes:
- When outside, use proper protection in the eyes. Sun glasses with high UV protection is recommended to all those with or without cataract. Strong heat of the sun can damage our eyes and is also known as one of the causes of cataract.
- Avoid coffee and alcohol. Coffee contains caffeine that could build pressure in the eye which could lead to cataract and other eye defects. Alcohol narrows the blood vessels
There are so many alternatives to eye operation. You can try all these tips to cure your cataract without need of undergoing an eye operation which is quite expensive and risky too. If you didn't experience any improvements after trying all these tips, you can always seek a professional advice of your medical doctors.